STEP Labs: Lee Hall
Room 213 -- 28 Personal Computers
- Common Access Schedule
- Mondays: 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Tuesdays: 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Wednesdays: 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Thursdays: 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Fridays: 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Note: workshops may be conducted during above days and times.
- Microsoft Office: days and times vary.
- Netscape Navigator: days and times vary.
- Make & Model: Gateway E-4200.
- Central Processing Unit: Intel Pentium III 450 Mhz.
- Removable Media: CD-ROM.
- Writeable Media: 1.44-MB floppy disk & 100-MB Zip disk.
- Operating System: Windows 98.
- Web Browser: Netscape Navigator.
- Microsoft Office 2000: a suite of applications which includes Word (word processor), Excel (spreadsheet), Power Point (presentations), and Access (database).
- Corel WordPerfect Office 2000: a suite of applications which includes WordPerfect (word processor), QuattroPro (spreadsheet), Presentations (presentations), and Trellix (Web publisher).
- Telnet: a user interface that allows access to a remote system using the Telnet protocol.
- Tutorial: software which compliments the textbooks in MATH 092 and MATH 105.
- Learning Plus: designed for education majors studying for the PRAXIS exam.
- System Features and Restrictions
- There will be a fee of $10.00 charged to students for using the LearningPlus software, all other software is FREE.
- Other Equipment
- Microtek ImageDeck: a stand-alone, 36-bit, 600 x 600 dpi scanner that has a built-in 1.44-MB floppy drive and a 100-MB Iomega Zip drive
Document last revised: Tuesday, 08-Jul-2008 15:05:24 CDT
© Copyright 2000 by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Computing Support Services, P.O. Box 42770, Lafayette LA 70504
Telephone: 337/482-5516 · Electronic Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org